Zen Hair’s Best Deep Conditioner for Hair Extensions
With our rich conditioner, your hair extensions are guaranteed to stay hydrated and soft after every wash.
What make this conditioner the best deep conditioner for hair extensions:
- Features moisturizing ingredients – including Macadamia oil which is one of the top natural oils that nourishes the hair extensions by penetrating the hair follicles, giving the hair shine and silkiness.
- Free from chemicals – our conditioner does not contain Sulphate, Paraben, silicone or alcohol.
- Specially designed for hair extensions – promotes healthy hair shine and gloss, as it softens, detangles and moisturizes, and instantly revives dry hair.
- Suitable for all hair types – not only is this the ideal and the best conditioner for your hair extensions, but it is completely suitable to be used on your natural hair.
- Color safe – It is also color safe if you have dyed your natural hair to match the color of your new set of hair extensions.
- After washing your hair with shampoo, squeeze the excess water from your hair.
- Apply a generous amount of Zen Hair’s Conditioner in the palm of your hands.
- Start applying the conditioner from the mid-length of the hair extensions all the way to the ends.
- Do not apply the conditioner on your roots, near the bonds.
This will cause your (tape-in) extensions to loosen and slip after a while.
- Leave the conditioner on for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
– What makes Zen Hair’s conditioner’s formula special, is that you can use it on the daily basis (co-washing). As it contains gentle ingredients to fully rehydrate and nourish your hair extension’s follicles.
– For an extra boost of hydration and shine, use Zen Hair’s Serum after conditioning,
– You can use the serum right after the wash on wet hair, or apply it on your ends after styling.