Shop your 100% virgin hair Curly Lace Front Wigs from Bawareek
Are you looking for the best virgin hair curly wig? Our brand Bawareek’s Curly Wig Lace Front will transform your style in just a few minutes! With its beautiful and natural curls, it will give you the perfect boost of confidence throughout your entire day.
- 100% Natural Hair Wig – made from 100% Remy virgin human hair for the most natural look.
- Lace Front Wigs – The lace front gives you the most natural and realistic look, making it appear as if it is your scalp.
- Completely Breathable – It allows your scalp to breathe throughout the day, without causing any discomfort.
- Comfortable Wig Cap – This human hair lace front wigs’ cap is soft and lightweight, making it ideal for long-term wear.
- Natural hairline – for a completely discrete and natural-looking hairline.
- Density 150%
How to put on your Curly Lace Front Wigs:
- Before putting on your curly wig, you first need to prep your natural hair.
- Begin with either braiding your hair or putting your hair up in a bun (depending on your hair length).
- For short hair: put your hair in a low ponytail.
- For long hair: braid your hair down into a ponytail, then clip away the ponytail with bobby pins to create a flat and even surface on your head.
- Next, you need to adjust the size of the curly wig lace front so that it would fit your head size.
- Place the wig on your head starting from the nape of your neck moving to the front. This is to make sure it fits correctly. If not, remove your wig then alter the size by adjusting the elastic band that is on the inside of the wig.
- Once you adjusted the elastic band, apply the wig to your head. Start from the back making your way up to the front of your head.
- Insert the comb that is on the front part of your wig. Then proceed and insert the rest of the combs that are on the sides and the back of the wig to make sure that the wig is secure in place.
- To make sure that the wig is secure in place, shake your head slightly. If you feel it moving or slipping, re-adjust the elastic band’s size or tightness and the combs.
- Finish up by brushing your wig using a paddle brush or a wide-toothed comb.
- You can now style your new wig as preferred