Micro Rings Tube From Zen Hair
Just like the Micro Ring Silicone, Zen Hair’s Micro Rings Tube is the perfect choice when applying your I-Tip Hair Extensions. Unlike the Micro Ring Silicone, they are not lined with Silicone from the inside. They are small in size allowing for the ideal discrete fit. They have an extremely secure hold onto the hair without causing damage.
- 100% Safe – Zen Hair’s Micro Ring Tubes provide a damage-free application.
- Secure Hold – making sure that your I-Tip Hair Extensions stay in place for the longest time without any slippage.
- Color Availability – they are available in 8 colors; Black, Blonde, Brown, Dark Blonde, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Mocha Brown and Wine Red.
- Discrete – provides a complete discrete look that is undetectable for the most natural looking finished transformation.
How to use the Micro Ring Tube:
- Section the hair in your preferred way.
- Start by inserting the micro ring tube onto the loop tool.
- Next, take a small piece or section of the hair and loop it through the loop tool. Make sure that the hair piece is not too thick so that I-Tip would fit through the ring, and not too small to avoid the hair extension from slipping afterwards.
- Once the hair is through the loop tool, slide the micro ring onto the hair, and place it close to the scalp. Leave about a cm between the micro ring and scalp to avoid a tight fit and discomfort.
- Take one piece of Zen Hair’s I-Tip Extension, and slide the tip of extensions into the ring.
- Using the hair extension plier, clamp the ring shut to secure it in place.
- Continue doing the previous steps until you have a full head application of hair extensions.
- Style and cut the hair.