Brazilian Remy Hair Lace Front Wig
This wig is Brazilian % 100 natural hair wig. It provides a great versatility when it comes to you wanting to change your hairstyle and getting a new look.
- Remy Virgin Human Hair wig – made from high quality Brazilian human Remy hair, giving you a beautiful, natural and vibrant tangle-free look.
- Lace front wig – the lace front is soft, completely comfortable and breathable, allowing your scalp to breath during wear.
- Adjustable Band – has an elastic band on the inside allowing you to easily adjust the wig size according to your head for a more comfortable and durable wear.
- Secure fit – contains 4 combs to hold the natural wig in place. One on each side of the wig, and one at the top and one at the bottom.
- Natural Wig Hair line – to give you a more natural and undetectable look.
- Density 150%
How to put on your Remy hair lace front wig:
- Start by prepping your hair. You can either tie your hair and put it in a bun or you can braid it down. If your hair is long, braid your hair down into a ponytail, then clip away the ponytail with bobby pins or clips to create a flat and even surface on your head.
- Test the wig size first. Place the wig on your hair making sure it fits correctly. If not, adjust the size of the Remy hair lace front wig by adjusting the elastic band that is on the side of the natural wig.
- Place the wig on your head by slowly sliding it beginning at the front, then finally covering your entire head.
- Carefully insert all the combs on the wig into your hair to make sure that the wig is secure in place.
- Once you are done, check if the wig is secure by slightly shaking your head. If you feel it moving or slipping, re-adjust the clips and adjust the elastic band.
- Finish by brushing your wig using a paddle brush or a wide-toothed comb.
- Style as preferred.
You can style your Remy hair lace front wig just like your natural hair as it is made from % virgin Remy hair.