Get the perfect look with the Silk Base Top Wig
This Silk base top wig is the perfect way to enhance your look and boost your confidence. With this 100% Mongolian Hair Wig, you will get that seamless and perfect natural look you have always wanted.
- Mongolian 100% natural hair wig – because the silk base top wig is made from 100% Remy human hair, you will have a very natural look, that is smooth, seamless and free of tangles.
- Silk base – this is to provide you with the most realistic look, as it creates a natural parting of the hair and crown.
- Comfortable & Breathable base – provides complete ventilation to your hair and scalp, and sits comfortably without causing any discomfort.
- Safe & Fast application – no need for any glue or tape to put it on, you can easily put it on the go.
- 2 Clip in pieces & Comb – To hold the wig in place and not budge through your wear.
- Adjustable strap – allows you to adjust the size of the wig to fit you perfectly.
How to Install the Silk Base Top Wig?
- Before putting on the wig, you need to prep your natural hair first. Go ahead and either put your hair up in a bun, or braid it down.
- If you have short hair, you can put it in a low ponytail. If your hair is long, braid your hair down into a ponytail, then clip away the ponytail with bobby pins to create a flat and even surface on your head.
- Adjust the size of the silk base top wig by testing the wig first. Place the wig on your head starting from the nape of your neck moving to the front. This is to make sure it fits correctly. If not, adjust the size of the wig by adjusting the elastic band that is on the side of the wig.
- Once you adjusted the elastic band, apply the wig on your head. Start from the back making your way up to the front of your head.
- Carefully insert the comb that is on the front part of your wig.
- Then clip the Clip on pieces that are on the sides of the wig into your hair to make sure that the wig is secure in place.
- After applying the wig, check if the wig is secure by slightly shaking your head. If you feel it moving or slipping, re-adjust the clips and adjust the elastic band.
- Finish by brushing your wig using a paddle brush or a wide-toothed comb.
- Go ahead and style your new wig as preferred.