5x5 Closure Wavy Hair Wig (Nadine)
Regular price1,275.00 SR
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping
- Pay In Installments
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fast Delivery 3-5 Days
- 100% Secured Payment
- 100% Remy Human Hair
- Double Drawn - same thickness from top to bottom
- 5*5 Closure Wig
- Length: 14” inches (35 cm)
- 250% Density
- Wavy Hair
- Size: Medium size (22.50 inch / 57 cm)
- 2 clip ons on both sides of the wig
- 1 comb
- Elastic band to hold wig in place
- Adjustable elastic band
Experience the beauty and versatility of Bawareek’s “Nadine” 5*5 Closure Wig
“Nadine” the 5x5 closure wig is the perfect addition to your hair collection. Made with 100% Remy human hair, and density of 250% you'll have full and voluminous locks that are sure to turn heads. Whether you're looking for a new style for everyday wear or a special occasion, this wig will not disappoint.
- 100% Remy Hair - this hair wig is made from the highest quality of hair for the utmost natural-looking finish.
- 5x5 Closure - to provide versatility in styling options and giving you a seamless, realistic look.
- Comfortable and Natural - The wig is designed with a lace front that blends seamlessly into your skin, creating a natural-looking hairline that will make you feel confident and comfortable all day long.
- Ombre Color - for a unique and eye-catching style that is perfect to stand out and make a statement.
- Adjustable Band - allows the wig to be tightened or loosened for a more secure and comfortable fit.
- Breathable Wig Cap - breathable mesh and soft, flexible cap constructions, which makes the wig super comfortable to wear.
- 250% Density
How to put on your 5*5 Closure Wavy Wig “Nadine”:
- Start by preparing your hair by braiding it back or tying it in a low ponytail to prevent tangles and snags.
- Wear a wig cap to keep your natural hair neatly concealed.
- Adjust the wig to fit your head by tightening or loosening the adjustable strap from the inside for a secure fit.
- Make sure your scalp is clean and there is no oils, makeup residue and debris. You can use a little bit of alcohol on a cotton pad to do so. This is to make sure nothing interferes with the wig glue..
- Apply the wig glue evenly to your hairline using a brush or cotton swab.
- Use a blow-dryer to dry the glue a little until it becomes tacky to the touch.
- Place the lace wig on your head, aligning the lace to cover your natural hairline.
- Secure the wig in place by fastening the elastic band evenly around your head.
- Firmly press down on the lace to ensure the glue adheres to your skin and hairline.
- Trim the lace if needed to match your natural hairline for a natural look.
- To make sure that the wig adheres better, wrap your head with a headscarf around the glued lace.
- Finally, brush your hair wig , then style it to your preference.
Deliveries take between 2-7 business days, and we do world wide shipping.
Free Shipping for orders above 375 SAR
Pay in Installments:
For residents in Saudi Arabia & UAE
First Method: You can pay in 4 installments with Tabby. First payment is 25% of the order amount, and the rest of the amount will be split into 3 months ahead.
Second Method: You can pay in 3 installments with Tamara. First payment is 33% of the order amount, and the rest of the amount will be split into 2 months ahead.
Residents in Jordan can pay in installments through Bank of Jordan, Etihad Bank, and Arab Bank using their Credit Card.