Shop Schwarzkopf GOT2B Blasting Freeze Spray
Just like the Got2b Ultra Glued Styling Gel, the Got2b Blasting Freeze Spray is another essential product every wig wearer should have. It creates an extra hold for the wig especially when using it with the got2b gel, ensuring that your wig stays in place and does not lift, even during hot summer days or if you’re at the gym and breaking a sweat.
- Extreme Hold – guarantees that your lace front wig stays put and does not lift or move at all throughout the day, even during hot weather.
- No White Residue – becomes clear once it is dried and leaves no white residue on your hair.
- Fast Drying
How to use the Got2b Blasting Freeze Spray to put on your Lace Front Wig:
To create a better hold for your wig, use the Got2b Ultra Glued Styling Gel with the Got2b Freezing Spray for the absolute best results.
- Start by cleaning the area you want to apply your wig on (your forehead). This means removing any make-up or face cream or any other product you may have applied beforehand. This is to remove any barrier between your skin and the gel so that your wig would have a better hold and not lift.
- Apply a thin layer of the got2be gel, and spread it evenly with either a brush or your fingertips.
- Next, spray a generous layer of the got2b freezing spray on the wet gel.
- Using the cool setting on your blow dryer, dry the spray and the gel until it becomes tacky.
- Now, apply your wig. Place the wig on your head, making sure it is centered.
- Once you have your wig aligned correctly in the center, apply the sides of your wig and press it into the tacky gel and spray.
- Using a headscarf, wrap your head tightly and allow the gel to dry completely.
- Remove the scarf once dry, and style your wig as preferred.