- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping
- Pay In Installments
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fast Delivery 3-5 Days
- 100% Secured Payment
- Suitable for all hair types
- Free from sulfate, silicone, paraben and alcohol
- 300 ml
- Kakadu plum and Banksia Extract
Zen Hair's Paraben and Sulphate free Shampoo
Looking for the best shampoo for hair extensions? Zen Hair's Shampoo is the answer to your prayers.
Our shampoo is guaranteed to leave your hair extensions feeling rejuvenated, shiny and healthy thanks to the natural ingredients used in its formulation.
What makes this shampoo the best shampoo for hair extensions is:
- Made from natural ingredients - Our shampoo is specially formulated with Kakadu Plum Extract and Banksia Extract. These natural ingredients are amazing for your hair extensions as they hydrate and moisturize your hair extensions, as well as your natural hair.
- Ultra-nourishing - It helps maintain the levels of collagen and elastin for healthy and shiny hair.
- Soft & Smooth - Prevents your hair from tangling, leaving it silky with luminous shine.
- Chemicals free - They are free from sulfate, parabens, silicone, and alcohol for the ultimate care of your hair extensions to provide a longer lifespan.
- Apply a generous amount of Zen Hair's paraben and sulphate free shampoo in your hand.
- Apply it starting from the mid-length of the hair extensions.
- Allow the shampoo to lather up, then work your way up closer to your scalp.
- Massage the shampoo gently into your scalp, bearing in mind not to rub vigorously.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Zen Hair's paraben and sulphate free shampoo is suitable for all hair types.
- It is the best shampoo for hair extensions, making it perfect to help you maintain your hair extensions in their best shape, for healthy, shiny and silky locks.- To get the best results, you can also use Zen Hair's conditioner and serum with the shampoo, for the ultimate care and the best results.
Deliveries take between 2-7 business days, and we do world wide shipping.
Free Shipping for orders above 375 SAR
Pay in Installments:
For residents in Saudi Arabia & UAE
First Method: You can pay in 4 installments with Tabby. First payment is 25% of the order amount, and the rest of the amount will be split into 3 months ahead.
Second Method: You can pay in 3 installments with Tamara. First payment is 33% of the order amount, and the rest of the amount will be split into 2 months ahead.
Residents in Jordan can pay in installments through Bank of Jordan, Etihad Bank, and Arab Bank using their Credit Card.
هل يسبب شامبو شعر زن هير أي تهيج أو حساسية لفروة الرأس؟