Short Wig Front Lace with Fringe (Lucy)
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping
- Pay In Installments
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fast Delivery 3-5 Days
- 100% Secured Payment
- 100% Remy Human Hair
- Double Drawn - same thickness from top to bottom
- Front Lace Wig Cap
- Length: 8” inches (20 cm)
- 180% Density
- Wig with fringe
- Size: Medium size (22.50 inch / 57 cm)
- 2 clip ons on both sides of the wig
- 1 comb
- Elastic band to hold wig in place
- Adjustable elastic band
Elevate Your Style And Transform Your Look With Confidence With Bawareek's “Lucy” Short Wig With Fringe
Introducing “Lucy”, a must-have wig for 2023. Made from 100% Remy human hair, this wig offers a natural look and feel with a density of 180%. Its fringe adds a touch of sophistication to any style and enhances the face shape. Whether you're looking for a new look or to conceal hair loss, this hair wig is the perfect solution, offering comfort, versatility and confidence all day long. Get ready to turn heads with Bawareek’s “Lucy” Wig
- 100% Remy human hair - made from high-quality hair that is prized for its softness, durability, and beautiful natural appearance.
- Front Lace Wig Cap - provides a natural-looking hairline and gives the illusion of hair growing from the scalp.
- Breathable - the lace material is lightweight and breathable, making it more comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
- Adjustable - The lace front wig has an adjustable strap and hooks that allow you to customize the fit and ensure a secure hold.
- 180% Density
To achieve the perfect fit, follow these simple steps for putting on your front lace hair wig:
- Prep your hair by braiding it back or putting it in a low ponytail to prevent tangling or snagging.
- Adjust the wig size to fit your head using the adjustable strap.
- Wear a wig cap to neatly tuck away your natural hair.
- Clean your hairline with alcohol to remove any oils or debris from around your hairline that may affect the hold of the wig glue.
- Apply the wig glue to your hairline, using a brush or cotton swab for even distribution.
- Dry the glue with a blow-dryer until it becomes tacky.
- Place the front lace wig on your head, making sure the front lace covers your natural hairline.
- Secure the elastic band around your head for a secure fit.
- Press down firmly on the front lace part to ensure the glue sticks to your skin and hairline.
- Trim the front lace part to match your natural hairline.
- Wrap a headscarf around your head to enhance the wig's adhesion and maintain a flat, secure fit.
- Style the wig as desired with a comb or brush, and use styling products like hairspray or mousse to hold your desired style in place.
Deliveries take between 2-7 business days, and we do world wide shipping.
Free Shipping for orders above 375 SAR
Pay in Installments:
For residents in Saudi Arabia & UAE
First Method: You can pay in 4 installments with Tabby. First payment is 25% of the order amount, and the rest of the amount will be split into 3 months ahead.
Second Method: You can pay in 3 installments with Tamara. First payment is 33% of the order amount, and the rest of the amount will be split into 2 months ahead.
Residents in Jordan can pay in installments through Bank of Jordan, Etihad Bank, and Arab Bank using their Credit Card.